Santea order terms & conditions
- These T&Cs are a legal contract between the Santea Pty Ltd (ACN 619 798 024) (“Us” or “We”) and you.
- Santea Tea refers to any tea based product
Is Santea tea for you?
- Santea tea range is suitable for men and women. You should not use the Santea tea range if you are:
- under 18 years of age;
- suffering from a serious medical condition.
Using Santea teas
- Follow the instructions on how to use Santea teas by referring to the websites directions. It has important information about:
- how to prepare and drink the tea;
- normal effects that you can expect from drinking Santea tea;
- abnormal effects, in which case you should stop drinking Santea tea.
- The Santea tea is not a food substitute. You should eat a healthy balanced diet while using Santea tea.
- You need to drink plenty of water while doing the using "Santea Detox" because the "Santea Detox" has a mild dehydrating effect.
- You must not give "Santea Tea" to anybody else to consume.
What we will supply to you
- Upon receiving your payment, we will send you the number of "Santea Tea" packs that you have ordered. Each "Santea Tea" pack contains sufficient tea for 14 days, namely:
- 14 days’ supply (14 servings ) of loose-leaf tea
- You will not hold Us liable, and indemnify us from any loss, cost or damage arising from any claim, in relation to any injury or damage suffered by you or any person receiving any "Santea Tea" from you, arising from using "Santea Tea" contrary to our directions:
- on the "Santea tea" packaging; and
- Online Direction; Product specific
- Your use of the Santea website www.santea.shop is subject to the website’s terms of service. You agree that the terms of service form a contract between you and Us each time that you access the Santea website.
- These T&Cs are subject to the law of Victoria, Australia. If a dispute arises then you will endeavour to resolve this matter by negotiation with Us first. If you bring any legal claim against Us, then you must do so before the courts or tribunals of Victoria, Australia, or the Victorian registry of Australian federal courts. We may bring any claim against you in either Victoria or in the jurisdiction where you are located.