Target area: Abdominal Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Correct staring posture
- Sit up straight on a flat surface that’s comfortable and stable. E.g. (Floor, Workout bench).
- Placing your feet either on something that will not move or raise them just off the ground with a slight bend in your knees.
- Lower your upper body back that creating a V-shape with your thighs. Your arms should have a slight bend in your elbows.
- Twist your torso to the right side until your forearm is parallel the floor while breathing out.
- Hold the exercise for a second and move back to the starting position while breathing out.
- Now move to the opposite side performing the same techniques you applied to the right side.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Do's and Don'ts
Slow and Controlled Movements
Only use weight that is comfortable